Wow gold sources on your earliest level should be learned by new wow account owners as you will be need them for your character’s wow item spending.
wow gold making for newbies
Making wow gold unconciously
Most likely a wow player’s daily activities are questing (gathering and killing mobs), selling the looted wow items to NPC and crafting items to gold sell.
Along the way especially for newbies, there are several items that you’ll find gold selling for such as:
– gather the craft materials you’ll be getting on your way from your questing activity. Craft materials that you should keep your eyes on are for: Alchemists, Scribes, Blacksmiths, Leatherworkers, etc.
For others are cooking and other crafts: cloth, skins, ores, herbs.
These materials may be “trash” to others but for some it’s “something” so there are wow players who are willing to pay for serious gold for them.
– Looting EVERYTHING from mobs such as weapons, miscellaneous and gold.
– Disenchant the wow items you’ll get from the mobs
There may be some items that you considered trash or useless but it definitely worth something to someone.
How race affects you wow gold earnings
Each race gives you certain abilities for your class; however this won’t make you dominant to the others. In terms of racial ratio, it’s different to each servers you picked. Basically, choosing which race to choose will affect your:
– open map PvP (applies to PvP servers)
– selling your wow items on playerauction house (wow gold sell price)